Childbirth Classes, Lakewood, CA, Torrance, CA, Lo
- I understand that I will receive EIGHT (8) hours total of childbirth preparation education.
- This class is geared toward a "normal birth", you will receive information on Prenatal Nutrition and Exercise, Stages and Phases of Labor, the Risk and Benefits of Interventions in Labor/Birth/Immediate Postpartum period, Comfort Measures, Newborn Procedures, Baby Care Basics and Breastfeeding Benefits.
- I understand that the instructor will make every effort to hold class as scheduled, however as a Birth Doula she could be called away to attend the birth of a client, should this happen you will receive an email from her as soon as she knows that she will not be in attendance and notification that class will be rescheduled for a later date and time.
- I understand that I must be on time and in attendance for the class times and dates agreed to, if I need to reschedule I will provide written notice to the instructor prior to class - no refunds will be offered, however those fees will be applied toward future classes, unless birth occurs prior to the first day of class.
- I understand that they will not hold the instructor liable for any adverse birth experiences or injuries. Pregnancy and Childbirth may vary among individuals and therefore the instructor cannot make any guarantees.
- I understand that video/voice recording or photographs of any kind is not allowed, nor is sharing the handouts, books or information from this class.
- I understand that the instructor may take pictures or videos of class to use in promotion items for future classes.
- I understand that there are no refunds for classes but I can transfer to another course with Rená Koerner within 6 months of the original course date with prior approval.