CAPPA Doula Training, Doula Training CA, CA Doula
By submitting this registration form and clicking the box above you agree to the following:
- I understand that there are no refunds for classes but I can transfer to another course with Rená Koerner within 12 months of the original course date with prior approval. If I fail to transfer to another training in 12 months and fail to pay the $50 transfer fee, I understand I will not receive any refunds.
- I understand that the training may be canceled at any time prior to course date with advanced notice (ex: low attendance) and that my registration and payment will be transferred to another training within 12 months of the original course registration, the no refund policy still applies.
- I understand that I must pay for my training in full at least 30 days prior to the training to ensure there are adequate supplies for me and to avoid the $50 late fee.
- I understand that I should not make non-refundable travel reservations until final confirmation prior to the workshop has been received from the instructor.
- I understand that I must become a CAPPA member prior to completing my certification. (You can obtain membership at www.cappa.net) and this is an additional fee of $55.00 paid directly to CAPPA as part of the certification process.
- I understand that I must join CAPPA Academy to become a Certified Doula, CAPPA Academy is an additional fee paid directly to CAPPA as part of your certification process (You can register for CAPPA Academy at www.cappa.net).
- As a participant of this training, I agree to allow Rená Koerner/CAPPA to do the following:
Publish my name, address, phone number, and email address for the trainee class list & referral list.
Take photographs of the training which may include me, as well as allow the trainer and CAPPA to use these photographs for promotional purposes online and in print.
Use quotes from my training evaluations for promotional purposes online and in print.
- I understand that I may not record the training workshop (audio or video). I may take photographs only with the express permission of the trainer and the participants.
- I may not reproduce, publish or distribute any materials in the training manual or handouts provided by Rená.
- I may not reproduce, publish or distribute any materials from the certification packet, other than for the purpose of fulfilling my certification requirements (i.e. copying the evaluation forms for my clients to fill out).
- I understand that this course is only the first step in becoming a CAPPA Certified Labor Doula. There are several other steps that must be completed by the student after the training in order to be eligible for certification by CAPPA and that this training does not guarantee Certification.
- I understand that I must attend all days of the training. If I miss any portion of the training, I will not receive a certificate of completion and/or CEUs and will need to start all over again.
- I take full responsibilities for my dietary needs and do not hold the Trainer or Facility responsible for any food or environmental allergies.
- I understand that I must be ON TIME every day of the training, from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- I understand that I must be at least 18 years old to get certified as a CAPPA Labor Doula.
- I understand that taking the CAPPA online open book test, does not mean that I can cheat or copy the answers of any other participant or already certified Doula.
- I understand that the intense and mature nature of the class means out of respect for the others and my time to learn that no babies/children are allowed in the classroom during instruction time. Nursing babies may be brought to mom to nurse during breaks and/or lunch.
- I understand that I can not use the credential of CLD or CAPPA Trained Doula until I can completely certified, doing so may result in disqualification from being certified.